Terms and Conditions
We are committed to protecting your privacy and only use your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Personal information collected will be kept securely and may be used for our site “cookies” which are small pieces of information stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. This allows us to recognise you and to provide additional features (such as retaining the contents of your basket) to make your use of our site easier. Most browsers allow for the cookie function to be turned off if desired and this will not stop the function of our site.
We do not sell or share you your personal information with any other companies.
We have tried to ensure the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products are as accurate as possible.
We will provide our services with reasonable skill and care but do not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. We are not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
- We may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- We may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of our website upon breach of any part of these terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice.
- We act as a principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If we do not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and us and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are aiming our website at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries.
- Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of our website and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
The copyright in this website and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the this website is owned by Happiest Tomato Ltd, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
We do not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on this site.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.