Returns and Refund Policy
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us as soon as possible to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may advise you how to send the item back to us. Otherwise, please return to: Happiest Tomato Ltd, 14 Thurlby Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL63YZ, UK You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied with your order. If you are in anyway unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full no quibble refund within 30 working days.
- We will make the refund directly to the same option used to place the original order within 28 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the product.
- We aim to select and package the products as best as possible to ensure they arrive in excellent condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full no quibble refund as appropriate. You must contact us prior to returning the product, and then return it to the postal address below and you must return the product within 30 days of receipt.
- In the above circumstances we will pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office and forward with the item to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs. The postal cost should not exceed the cost of the item, if it does please contact customer services prior to posting.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- If you would like to return your items you may do so within 30 days of receiving them. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. We will refund the cost of the items; however shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Royal Mail allow up to 15 working days to deliver an item, therefore, we must allow this time before we can issue a refund or re-dispatch the item.
- If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, request a product, or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please contact us.
- You can also contact us:
- By telephoning: +44 (0)1628627615 Between Opening hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (GMT)
- By post: Happiest Tomato Ltd, 14 Thurlby Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL63YZ, UK
- By email: [email protected]
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.